Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

By Any Other Name

Jason and Chase having fun with some Shakespeare quotes.






"Chase, you've been working on your assignment since I arrived home." 
Jason said. "See college isn't as hard as you thought it would be. I'm proud 
of you."

Chase felt a warm glow inside as Jason told him he was proud of him. "I 
didn't know Shakespeare was so cool. High school literature class sucked, 
but this professor makes it interesting. We have to take one of 
Shakespeare's quotes and write an essay showing how it applies to our lives."

"Professor Stanley is good, she relates to her students and their needs," 
Jason replied.  "Are you almost finished? Would you like to read it to me?"

"Yep, just finished.  OK, you ready?"

"Yes."

"The Beast with Two Backs and How it Applies to My Life," Chase started 
then stopped as Jason interrupted.

"Chase, I don't think that's an appropriate quote."

"I thought you might say that, so I have another one.  Want to hear it?"

"I may regret this but yes." 

"A Spanking by Any Other Name, Would Still Feel the Same." 

"I have one for you," Jason said. "To Spank or Not to Spank, That is 
the Question."

Chase laughed and replied, "I think you are making Much Ado about Nothing."

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment