Age

You must be 21 years of age or older to view the stories on this blog.

Talking Out of Turn

Charachers: Jason and Chase
 
Implements: paddle

Series: Navigating the World and Relationships




I'm so damn lucky, I think to myself as I snuggle down in the covers. Jason is
in the bathroom getting ready for work, and I get to laze here on this cold
morning. I would never have imagined my life to be this good five years ago. I
had no future that I could see.

As a foster kid, the day I turned eighteen I was turned out on the streets with
a good luck and don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out. I
thought I was doing ok, I'd gotten a job bagging groceries. The pay sucked
because they expected you to get tips so they didn't even pay minimum wage. I
was crashing at friends, sleeping on couches, sometimes in a bed if the sex had
gotten that far. I was barely living day to day with no future in sight, but I
didn't even realize it until Jason.

Jason fascinated me from the very first time I saw him. I watched him go to the
service desk and ask for assistance shopping the first time he came in the
store. Gerry, the store manager, told me to help him do his shopping. Jason
had a Walkman thing that he had recorded his grocery list on. I asked Jason what
it was, and he told me. Jason's cool like that; he talks to me, not at me or
down to me, but like I'm his equal. And I know I'm not. He's a professor at the
university; he's got a college degree. I have my high school diploma, and I'm
lucky to have gotten that. He always answered my questions, even when I asked
him if he was a good lover. He told me he hadn't gotten any complaints. Nope, no
complaints coming from me either as I roll over and feel the slight soreness
left over from last night.

"What are you doing awake at this God awful time in the morning?" Jason asks me.

I watch him put on his Braille watch and let his cane unfold.

"I thought you didn't work until later this morning?"

"I go in at eleven. I'm just laying here thinking," I tell him.

"About what?"

"How lucky I am to be with you," I say to him.

"Chase, we're both lucky to have each other," I hear the caution, not weariness
in his voice.

That's another thing about Jason; he never gets tired of me. When I start
worrying about how unequal we are, he keeps telling me that in love there is no
equal or unequal, that love is a journey between two people.

"I know, but I just got to thinking that when I met you I didn't know life could
be this way," I try to reassure him that I'm not getting into what he calls "one
of my moods." I don't mind a little soreness from sex, but I don't want to be
sore from his hand or his wretched paddle. This thought reminds me that William
had gotten his first spanking on Saturday.

"I think I should call William today since you wouldn't let me yesterday. He
may need someone to talk to."

"That's fine, but don't push him. If he wants to talk about it be a friend to
him, but don't push if he doesn't want to. This is very new to him," Jason
leans down and gives me a kiss. Yes, I am very lucky, I think as I kiss him
back.



"William Richardson, how may I help you?" I smile as William sounds so
professional as he answers the phone.

"Is your butt sore?" I ask him.

"What? Who may I ask is calling?"

I laugh out loud at his confusion."It's me, dude. I was just wondering if Reed
did a good enough job on you Saturday?"

"Chase, I'm at work. I can't talk about that now."

"Do you want to? Talk, I mean. It's been awhile but I remember the first time
Jason walloped me," It had been five years, but I did remember it. I'd had
Jason to talk it over with, but sometimes having another brat would be good to
talk to. William had Reed, but Reed was just as new to this as William.


I'd wanted to call and talk to William yesterday but Jason told me to leave him
be. I ended up with the boring view of the living room corner when I kept
asking. Reed called Jason, and I thought it was totally unfair that Jason got to
talk to Reed, but I couldn't talk to William. From my position in the corner of
the living room, I heard Jason talking to Reed. Reed thinks of Jason as his
mentor, which is kind of funny because Reed taught Jason how to get around the
campus. But that was Orientation and Mobility and Reed is the instructor. In top
and brat relationships, Jason is the instructor, or that's how Reed thinks of
him.

I narrowly escaped a spanking when from my vantage point in the corner I tried
to point out that since he talked to Reed it was only fair for me to talk to
William. I did admit that Reed had called Jason, not the other way around. And
Jason said I could talk to William if he called me, but I was NOT to call him.
At least not on Sunday, Jason said I could call today.



"Umm, I don't know," I could hear William typing on his computer.

"Come on, we can have lunch, and you can tell me all the dirty details," I urged
him.

"Don't you have to work?" William asked.

"No, I have the day off. We could go eat at the café," I tell him. It's early
enough that I can call in and pretend I'm sick. They can find someone to cover
me.

"I only have an hour, then I need to get back to work,"

William could be a workaholic. He loves his job as the tech person for the
bank. He has his own key so that he can go in on weekends and stay late. I bet
Reed puts a stop to that.

"Ok, let's meet at eleven," He agrees, and I call in pretending to be on my
death bed.



"So, tell me all about it," I urge William. I noticed he had walked down to the
intersection before crossing the street.

"Ummm," I see the blush creeping up his neck onto his face.

"Come on, the big bad tops have already talked. This is good for us brats to
talk," I tell him.

"They talked about it? Reed and Jason?"

Uh-oh, he didn't know that Reed had called Jason. I need to smooth things over.

"Yeah, sure they did. You know this was the first time for Reed too. He needed
to talk to another top. Just like us brats need to talk about things."

The waitress comes over and we decide to split a pepperoni pizza and have cokes.
I see that William was starting to calm down a little. The blush isn't quite so
red.

"So, did he pull your pants down, or did he make you do that yourself?" I ask
him after the waitress left. "I hate it when Jason makes me pull down my own
pants. But then again, I hate it when he pulls them down too."

"He did it," William's voice was too quiet, I had to lean forward to hear.

"Did he lecture you while he spanked?"

"Shhh, don't tell the whole world, for Pete's sake," The blush is back and
redder than before.

"Oh, no one's listening. And if you'd just tell me, I wouldn't have to question
you." Sheesh, if he would just talk to me.

"Fine, but if you laugh at me,"

"Hello, I'm the one who's been getting his butt busted for five years. I'm not
going to laugh at you," I understand William's fear. When Jason had first
talked to me about going over to their apartment and talking to them about
discipline relationships, I was worried they would laugh at me.

We both stop talking as the waitress brings our order. The restaurant isn't too
crowded; most people come for the sidewalk seating, but it's too cold outside
today. We are about the only customers, and we got a booth way in the back.

"Ok, Reed just asked me if I knew why I was getting, you know, spanked." I wish
I hadn't promised I wouldn't laugh. The way William whispers spanked is
hilarious.

"Yeah, Jason always asks me too. Jason usually has his hand on my arm and pulls
me to him when he sits down."

"Does he always pull your pants down?" William asks.

"Yes, I tried to tell him that he can't see, so it shouldn't matter, but he told
me it was more effective that way."

William starts to laugh at me but then says "That's what Reed told me. I guess
it is effective; I will go to the intersection all the time now."

"What's really effective is that damn paddle! Did Reed use one on you? Jason
always uses the paddle when I quote place yourself in danger unquote," I'm
grinning as I thought I did a pretty good impression of Jason. But then I see
William's face.

"A paddle?" Can he say that any louder? And he told me to be quiet. I am so glad
the place is not crowded today.

"Shhh, yeah. I guess you guys haven't talked about a paddle yet." Oops this is a
minefield. I don't know if I'm cut out to be a mentor.

"No! His hand hurt enough. Does Reed even have a paddle? Have you seen one lying
around?"

"No, and the tops don't leave things like that just laying around. They usually
have them in a drawer."

"No! Absolutely no way am I going to let him use a paddle on me. And I will
make sure he is aware of that fact tonight!"

"No, William, don't say anything!" Shit, if Jason finds out I'd skipped out on
work and upset William on top of that, I'll be getting the paddle.

"Yes, Chase. Reed said we have to talk about things. That communication is the
key to this whole discipline relationship."

"Well, don't tell Reed I told you about paddles, ok? He will tell Jason and
then Jason will ask me about it."

"Fine, I won't mention your name at all. Listen, I have to get back to work.
I'll talk to you later."



All I could think about the whole afternoon is what if William tells Reed I was
the one to bring up paddles? Reed would tell Jason, and then Jason would start
asking me all sorts of silly questions. Like how did paddles get brought up? 
Reed would also tell Jason that William and I had lunch. I wonder if I could
get a hold of Jason's cell phone and get it turned off. Shit, I'm dead meat! 
And the morning started off with me thinking how lucky I am! Yeah, real lucky;
I'm probably going to get spanked, and eventually Jason is going to get tired of
me, and then I will be out on the streets.

"Chase, what are you doing home? I thought you worked a full shift today and
wouldn't be home until seven." He always knows when I'm home. I asked him once
how he knew I was home; he told me he could hear me make small noises, like
breathing or shifting in a chair. He also said I had a unique scent, one that he
could smell a mile away. I was insulted when he first told me that but he said
it was a pleasant scent and comforting to him because he knew I was close by.
Well, he may not want me so close once he learns that I skipped work and scared
William.

"I skipped, I called in so I could go meet William for lunch. Then at lunch I
scared him by telling him about paddles. Don't worry, you don't have to tell me
to leave. I'll just pack my things and go," I can't bear to hear him tell me to
leave. It's easier if I just left on my own.

"Chase, could you at least let me put my things down before the production of
the drama queen starts?"

"I'm-" I try to tell him that I'm not being a drama queen but before I can he
has me in the corner.

"Stand here and calm down."

The walls really need to be painted. As much as I hate the corner, it really
does a good job calming me down, and after ten minutes I think I am as calm as
I'm going to get. Jason must think so too because he asks, "Chase, can you talk
to me without winning the Oscar for best dramatic performance?"

"Yeah." Then the best thing happens, he pulls me with him to the couch and then
pulls me onto his lap.

"Chase, before you say anything more I want to tell you again. Nothing you can
do will make me throw you out of our home. This is our home; we looked for it
together; both of our names are on the deed; we've lived here together for four
years now. You will never have to leave your home."

He's told me this a thousand times, but it's hard to remember. I grew up going
from one foster home to the next until I was too old to be cute, then I was in
the group house for boys. It's hard to remember that this is my home.

"I know, but I really fucked up this time," I need him to know that this was
bad, really bad.

"Chase, you've had a view of the corner; you have a spanking coming for calling
into work for no good reason. Do you want to add a mouth washing on top of all
that?'

No, I really don't. "No, but Jason, I did really fu- umm, mess up."

"Tell me."

How can he be so calm? But I tell him. I tell him about calling William and
talking him into going out for lunch. I tell him about calling work and acting
sick. And I confess to the biggest crime, scaring William with talk of paddles.

"This is nothing we can't handle. This isn't even a hiccup in our journey
together."

Jason can handle everything.

"You were trying to be a friend to William but you need to think things through.
We didn't even talk about paddles until about six months after the first time I
spanked you. Did you really think Reed had brought paddles up?"

Well, when he put it like that, "No."

"See, when you really think about things, you know what should and shouldn't be
said. Now, about you calling into work. Chase, you have a responsibility to your
employers. They work hard on their schedules to take everyone into
consideration. If you call in when you aren't really sick, you are not being
very considerate of the other employees. This isn't the first time we've talked
about this."

No it isn't the first time; hell, it isn't the tenth time. But all I can say is,
"No, it's not."

"I am going to paddle you because we have talked about this many times before. I
am not spanking you for trying to be a friend to William. I just want you to
think a little before you talk to him. Do you think you can try?"

"Yes, I'll try to think before I open my big mouth. Do you think he'll want to
talk to me again?" I sure hope so, I haven't had a friend who's a brat before.

"Yes, Chase, I think he will talk to you again. Now, go get the paddle, and
let's be done with this. Then, we can enjoy the rest of the evening."

He'll enjoy the evening, I'll have a sore butt, I think as I go into the spare
bedroom. We keep the paddle in here, and most of the spankings happen in here. 
Jason thought it was best if we had a room for discipline. I kind of understand
but a spanking's a spanking no matter where you get it.

He follows me in but sits on the bed as I go to the drawer where the wretched
thing lives. I turn and walk to him. His hand slides down my arm to my hand and
takes the paddle from me. Tonight he takes on the task of baring my behind. Then
I feel myself being bent across his knees. I am such a baby as tears are already
welling up in my eyes. They spill over as his hand starts to splat against my
butt. This is only the warm up; he will use the paddle once my buns are a nice
rosy red. I always want to ask him how he knows when my butt is warmed up
enough, but I forget until I'm across his knee, then all I can think about is
the fire he is lighting on my ass.


Afterwards, he holds me until I quit crying. He never makes fun of me for
crying. He says that if I have something to cry about then I ought to cry. We
have a quiet dinner together. I squirm a little because our chairs are so hard
on a freshly paddled butt. Then we go to bed, a little early, but I'm tired. 
Jason holds me as I burrow into him. Then I think to myself, I'm so damn lucky,
before I drift off to sleep.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment